"political jokes" is the consummate oxymoron! Now that is the joke of all jokes! This thread stops here!
We've all heard them. What's some of your favorites? Here's one I really liked:
Political correctness....
A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t u r d by the clean end.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
"political jokes" is the consummate oxymoron! Now that is the joke of all jokes! This thread stops here!
Speaking of political "correctness" (quotes there for a reason), someone posted on here something about political "correctness".
"Just because your great great great grandfather came from Africa doesn't mean you did"
And one that I loved.
"Disagreeing with homosexuality is an opinion, not a phobia"
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road. One evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the aged bovine was struck and killed.
Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.
About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.
"What happened to you," asked Hillary?
"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made mad passionate love to me."!
"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.
The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it!"
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Bookmarks